Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Update - Peel and Stick

I have not posted lately due to, go figure, being busy as a Mommy, wife, teacher, friend, etc. etc.! I do apologize and hope to post more often.

I wanted to reference a previous post. A while back I had mention Peel and Stick room decorations. Well, I finally got around to purchasing the pink and brown dots for my daughter's room and they are wonderful! So easy to use and matched her decor perfectly. They're exactly what I was looking for!

I'll post a picture of how they look:


Also to elaborate on my previous post about BabySteals.com- they have now opened KidSteals.com! Another great resource for fellow thrifty mommas.

1 comment:

  1. If my wife saw this room she would just add it to my honey-do list. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete