Monday, November 8, 2010

Life style changes

Things have been changing around our house! Last week my husband watched "Food Inc" and "Food Matters" and immediately made the decision to become a vegetarian. I already am a semi-vegetarian, have been since I was 12. I don't eat red meat, but I do eat chicken and fish. Now this was a condition placed on my becoming a vegetarian by my mother. Once I moved out I no longer ate these items. Once I married my husband, though, I began re-integrating these proteins into the recipes I made, simply so that I wouldn't have to cook multiple meals. Now, I'm excited by the prospect of natural, healthy (organic when possible) meals for my entire family!

I'm also getting into sewing a lot. I would love to one day be able to make a majority of the clothing for my children. For now, I'm keeping it simple with small patterns and crafts, but the prospects excite me!

No comments:

Post a Comment