Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Break Productivity Pt. 2

Continuation. Read Pt. 1 here.

TV Tray Ironing Board.
If you know anything about me you know I'm a complete and total pinaholic.

Pinned Image

Over Spring Break I decided it was the perfect chance to actually make some of the things I've been pin, pin, pinning away for months! One of the things I was most excited about was this tv tray turned pressing board [tutorial from Oh, Fransson!] This is of high importance since we moved my entire sewing table and set-up to the office to allow me more access to it. (When it was in the bedroom I was hardly ever able to sew, seeing as hubby was often asleep when I wanted to sew.) Since moving it to the office I didn't have an ironing board nearby.

So, I picked up a TV tray at Target for $9 and picked up some natural batting and an outdoor fabric. Armed with my brand new staple gun (see Pt. 1) I got to work. Literally a few minutes later I was the proud new owner of a personal pressing table:


Cute, right? I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment