Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pinterest

This site is like crack! If you thought you were addicted to facebook or blogger or etsy, look out!
"Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes. Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.
I love love love it! I'm a pinning fiend! You have to request an invite but you can also be invited by members, so feel free to leave your email for me to invite you if you're not already pinning! If you are, leave your name so I can follow you!

1 comment:

  1. I just started also!! I think my name is katybugs <3 Happy pinning!

    ReplyDelete