Monday, February 11, 2013

Two New Juice Recipes!

We tried two different juice mixes today. I thought they were both SUPER yummy, and I liked them better than the last one we did with cucumber!

This first one was:
  • 4 apples
  • 4 stalks of celery
  • 8 carrots
yield: 30oz

I poured two large glasses, rinsed the pitcher and started again!

This one was:
  • 2 mangoes (we used fresh sliced mango, so this is a rough guess)
  • 1/2 pineapple (again we used fresh sliced pineapple, so this is a guess, could've been more than 1/2)
  • 1 mini cucumber (last time I used two and it was really strong, so I decided to try smaller this time)
yield: 30oz

1 comment:

  1. Hey, new follower from the GFC blog hop. Looks awesome, thanks for sharing! :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete